I Said Hey...Whats Goin' On

 


A quick one. What is going on? Did I take a deep breath and get real high? What's got me pumped? Hm.

Projects. I'm so close to finishing this query. That's cool for a bunch of reasons, but the one that makes me happiest is--

On the 21st, my short story "Polarity" should be coming out, so I can send them my novel... and I might have a good chance. They like speculative and prose as long as there's lots of crime--and there is. Drugs. Violence. Robbery. A Hurricane. Crazy dealers. More drugs. Streets. Hobos. Lunatics...and Eye Worms. Lots of eye worms. The horrors of drug addiction on a street level (second only to rock star) laid bare.


There's even an angel, briefly.


Signed contracts for three (3) anthologies. Nature Triumphs, and two poetry anthologies: The Devil's Playground and The Beauty in Darkness.

Got an editing gig--Confessions from the Think Tank (pictured above)--an anthology for dystopian tales. DARPA think tanks. Aliens doing who knows what. And whatever else the writers concoct. This is a new experience for me and I hope the beginning of some very cool things. If there's one thing I could use it is new horizons--new reasons to walk, strive, etc. 

And it's a great concept. Who doesn't love the rabbit holes, conspiracy theories, and what better place to have said theories come from than the Think Tank? I'll blog about this later--I'd like to bring Think Tanks back into vogue. I've always been intrigued by them...what goes on in there... what sort of gaslight they're making for us to follow. And why. Stuff like that. I dig it and anyone who else does has a chance to let their inner creator ride high and hard in this anthology. I hope it gets off the ground. As with anything, patience makes perfect. 

What the balls else? I had some--oh. Skullgrinder. I have to get back to that and fast. Why? Because when I'm done with it, I know exactly who to pitch it to. And it's the craziest friggin campy story anyone will have seen, this thing is fucking surreal-- I'll stake a ball on that. Big bet, I know. There's a reason for that. 

Anthology of Street Stories-- all but 4 in circulation...about 34k I have. Big reject energy (4) right now, but that could change. 

Of poetry--mine, about 10k, and Marcus Wilson, we have about 12k in that one. So both are about halfway done. Maybe 1/3rd.


This is a nice start to recuperating the lost work and time from the Alex S Johnson Debacle. If you want to know more about that garbage ass horsethefuckshit, I made a video to exonerate myself of his false theft accusations and you can watch it on my FB, (be warned, I look like shitttt--oh my poor right side insula) otherwise, suffice it to say I am through with that twat and I call it nothing short of divine intervention that I've been able to keep working and not lose any of the ground I thought I'd gained. 


Which is always nice. 




My cannabis plants are doing very well. My hip/leg strength is increasing. I still haven't done any junk (contrary to a lying prick's rippling urethra) and it's 2 1/2 years now. My birthday is coming up. I'll be 47. I'm cool with it. I feel strong. Who cares if I look like the Mummy? The Mummy is cool. Oh! And if John Bruni, who starred last time as The Fleischmann’s, says I'm going to live forever I right, I promised him I'd make him a literary society--The J. Paul Bruni Esq. Intestinces Sentences Academy or something like that.

OK for now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constellating the Personal Zodiac

666 Days on the Kick

Ghost Hunting the Elgin Crawlspace, '13